日本av电影网站Megger’s automatic laboratory oil test sets perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids. Moulded test vessels give repeatable results with lock in precision electrode gap setting adjustment wheels. The transparent, shielded lid and large test chamber enable easy access to the test vessel.
Features and Specs
- Laboratory instruments for measuring insulating oil breakdown voltage
- Lock in precision – oil vessel with lockable adjustment
- Bright 3.5” colour display visible out doors
- Suitable for mineral, ester and silicon oils
- Trip detection circuit with direct measurement of voltage and current
- Ultra fast (< 10 μs) HV switch off time