MICRO-K microminiature circular connectors are rugged yet lightweight – and meet or exceed the applicable requirements of MILDTL- 83513. Applications include biomedical, instrumentation and miniature black boxes.
Features and Specs
日本av电影网站MIKQ: A quick disconnect metal shell and receptacle version that can be instantaneously disconnected yet provides a solid lock when engaged. Applications include commercial TV cameras, portable radios, military gun sights, airborne landing systems and medical equipment. Maximum temperature range – 55°C to +125°C.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged Aluminum or Plastic shells.
- Accommodates 7, 19 and 37 contact layouts.
- Twist pin contact system.
- 0.050 contact spacing.
- Push/Pull Ccoupling mechanism.
- High density circular packaging.
- Plastic versions offer lighter weight.
- Applicable for Aerospace, Broadcast, Medical Electronics and Imaging applications.