A) DC Dielectric Test Sets
70/120/160 kV DC Dielectric Hi-Pot Test Set
- Lightest weight available in air-insulated high-voltage model.
- Advanced performance with long-term reliability provided by filtered half-wave rectification.
- Designed for maximum operator safety.
High Voltage DC Dielectric Test Sets provide the most dependable, portable DC high voltage sources for checking the quality of electrical power cables, motors, switch gear, insulators, transformers and capacitors.
5/15 kV DC Dielectric Strength Tester
- Continuously variable test voltage.
- Rugged field construction.
- Compact and portable.
The dc Dielectric Hi-Pot Test Set measure leakage current while applying a dc voltage at or above the insulation system’s operating level. This measurement aids in determining the insulation system’s ability to withstand over voltages such as lightning strikes and switching surges.
B) AC Dielectric Test Sets
50 and 100 kV AC Dielectric Tester
- Permits ANSI A92.2 for tests on aerial bucket trucks.
- 50-kV tap with doubled output current for ANSI A92.2 bucket liner testing.
- Output current meter, with guard circuit, for ANSI A92.2 leakage current measurements.
日本av电影网站The 50/100 kV AC Dielectric Hi-Pot Test Set are ac high-voltage sources for testing electrical insulation. The standard system includes a control/instrument cabinet, a high-voltage transformer assembly and all necessary cables including ground and input power.
日本av电影网站These test sets consist of general-purpose ac high-voltage sources suitable for dielectric withstand (high-potential) testing of all types of electrical insulation. They also permit guarded leakage current measurements and are suitable for use with capacitance and dissipation factor bridge systems to measure insulation power factor.
C) AC DC Dielectric Test Sets
AC and AC/DC High-pot Testers
- Rapid production-line testing to latest UL standards.
- Extra safety features.
- Rugged design for portability.
The AC and AC/DC High-Pot Testers are designed for safety and ease of operation, and readily adapt to development, maintenance and production testing. Three models are available: two ac and one ac/dc. These instruments test the dielectric strength of electrical insulation and the ground circuit continuity of three-wire appliances and other devices. They feature front-panel adjustable leakage current trip, one-second or continuous testing, and automatic failure shutdown.