- DC insulation testing
- Fault conditioning
- Arc reflection, arc reflection plus, differential arc reflection, impulse current and pulse echo prelocation methods
- Ergonomically designed control panel
- 10.4 inch integrated color screen TDR
- Optional inverter available with PFL22
日本av电影网站The PFL Series of cable fault locators provide a versatile, portable solution for advanced identification, prelocation, and pinpointing of cable faults on a wide variety of cable types.
日本av电影网站The PFL22M1500 and PFL32M1500 perform DC insulation testing up to 20 kV and 32 kV, 8/16kV and 16/32 arc reflection with 1500 joules surge output, arc reflection plus, differential arc reflection and impulse current and pulse echo modes of fault prelocation.
日本av电影网站The unit incorporates the MTDR100 which offers auto ranging, a comprehensive cable library and is user friendly with a single selection knob.
- Very low voltage levels
- Complete fault location with DC Testing up to 8 kV
- Prelocation with ARM and ICE
- Burning with up to 1.4 A
日本av电影网站The Surgeflex 8 is a mobile, small and economical fault locating system, specially suited for the fault location in low voltage but also in medium voltage systems, for lighting system, pilot cables and for deep well pump cables. With its voltages levels of 2 – 4 – 8 kV the system is perfectly suited for the fault location in thes low voltage applications. The available surge energy of 1000 Joule covers all requirements.
日本av电影网站The modular construction, mounted on a trolley permits the use and transport a complete system but also allows the separation and transport in smaller components.
- Compact, light and rugged field instruments
- Battery and AC line operation
- Automatic end-of-cable and fault locating
- 4-kV or 12-kV output versions available
- Transflective color display
- ARM® Prelocation
- Fault Pinpointing (Thumping)
- Optional Sectionalizing Software*
日本av电影网站Weighing less than 33 kg the EZ-Thump series are the most portable fault location systems on the market. It utilises the “Easy Go” test system, which is easy to operate, interprets the results and requires minimal training to find faults.
日本av电影网站On-board is a TDR with a 7.6 km range and arc reflection at 4 or 12 kV respectively for pre-locating. For pinpointing,
EZ-Thump offers a surge energy of 500J, d.c. testing for breakdown detection and insulation resistance measurement. The
units are operated from line or the internal battery. They can fit in the boot of a car, making them ideal for a flexible quick response fault finding strategy.
- Focus on URD cables
- Fully self-contained
- Determine fault distance automatically
- Testing in low and medium voltage networks
- Extremely rugged design
- Stand-alone operating
日本av电影网站For customers who need more power and functionality with fault locating, Megger offers the Surgeflex15-1150 M and the Surgeflex25-1150 M. These systems are designed for the more frequent and experienced users. They offer the benefits of fully-functional radar with the additional power needed to fault locate on any type of distribution system.
The Surgeflex15 and the Surgeflex25 offer 15 kV and 25 kV at 1150 joules respectively and can locate faults on any URD system. These units feature ARM filters, a switchable capacitor that allows full energy output at any voltage and a new, 10.5-inch color automatic radar screen. They’re the smart choice for the experienced locator.
- ICEplus for the easy and reliable fault prelocation without interference from branches
- High surge energy for pinpointing
- Compact and lightweight construction
- Testing up to 5 kV
- Automatic detection of the breakdown voltage
- Pinpointing with the integrated surge generator 0 … 2 / 4 kV 1000 J
- Pulsed DC for sheath fault pinpointing
日本av电影网站The SPG 5-1000 is a portable multi functional system for cable testing, fault conditioning pre- and pinpoint location of faults in low voltage distribution systems.
日本av电影网站Using the patented ICEplus pre-location method the operator has an very easy to use tool for prelocation of faults, especially in branched low voltage distribution systems. The evaluation of a reflection measurement is not required. The fault distance is directly displayed as numerical value. The branches have no influence on the measurement.
The unit is controlled by the integrated rotary encoder and a graphic LCD for the visualisation of modes and adjusted parameters. The system supports easy handling, supports successful operation even for untrained users, and provides maximum technical safety.
- DC Testing up to 40 kV ARM, ICE and Decay Method integrated
- Operation by VGA Display and single button rotary encoder
- High surge energy fort he acoustic pinpointing 1000 or 2000 J
- Surge voltage levels for MV cable 0 to 12.5 or 25 kV or 0 to 16 or 32 kV
- Surge voltage levels for lower voltage 0 to 3 or 6 kV or 0 to 4 or 8 kV
- Integrated safety system
The SFX 40 is a mobile, multi-functional system for testing, prelocation, pinpointing and converting cable faults in low and medium voltage networks.
The system is directly controlled via CAN Bus by the connected Teleflex SX or via the integrated PLC operating panel. All functions of the system can be easily performed using the rotary encoder. The system supports easy and clear handling, even for inexperienced users.
- Delivers 1500 J at 8 or 16 kV
- 16 kV DC high voltage proof test and insulation resistance test
- Easy Go automatic test sequence to proof test, prelocate and pinpoint
- Interprets test results for user
- 5.7 in. transflective color display
- Safety / grounding check
- USB interface
日本av电影网站The SMART THUMP ST Series of cable fault locators provides safe, efficient and easy-to-use solution for quickly identifying, prelocating and pinpointing various types of cable faults for power cables. The ST Series was developed to meet the requirements for typical low- and medium-voltage distribution cable fault location markets. Circuit parameters include: ? System voltage up to 35 kV Insulation EPR or XLPE Typical conductor sizes between #2 and 500 MCM (34 mm2 to 250 mm2) Typical circuit lengths from a few hundred feet (100 m) up to 3 miles (17,000 ft or 5,000 m) ? Typical end users include: operations department of power utility The ST Series incorporates E-Tray technology, a concept that has been already proven in other products (EZThump, EZ-Restore Overdrive, and TDR T3090) and which will be carried forward into new Megger products in the future.
The E-Tray adds the unique capability to access and operate every function through an innovative and intuitive user interface, without the need to make adjustments and the software suggests the next logical step.
- Top class measurement and accuracy
- Automatic test sequence
- Bi-polar prelocation for the elimination of external influences
- Detection and indication of wrong connections
- Only one HV connection cable
- Completely independent of the parameters of auxiliary lines
- easyGo operating system
HVB10 is a highly accurate high-voltage bridge designed to locate cable and sheath faults, perform sheath testing, and pinpoint sheath faults, especially suited also for long HV cables.
With its top resolution, intermittent fault detetion function, and load adaptation for faster cable charging, the HVB10 is an indispensable tool for all utilities that want to reduce downtime and facilitate repair of power and for example pilot and communication cables.