The DPI 142 is a high-accuracy barometric indicator with digital communications suitable for integration into any data logging or integrated information system. It provides highly accurate readings using the resonant pressure sensor to better than 0.01% FS over 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C), with excellent long term stability. It can be used as a transfer calibration standard in laboratories or as a company reference standard.
Features and Specs
- Ranges up to 50 psia (3.5 bar)
- Precision 0.01% full scale (FS)
- Long term stability 0.01% FS/yr
- Altitude display in feet and meters
- Programmable analog output (optional)
- RS232 and IEEE-488 communications