The new DataFlex-1000A is an ideal, space-saving solution for high vibration environments. Capable of being utilized as a high-performance, stand-alone data recorder/replay unit; a virtual lab instrument; or a full-function data analyzer when integrated with DSPCon’s analytical software packages, the new DataFlex-1000A features real-time performance with remote capabilities in a rugged, rack-mountable, space-saving design that works with any laptop or PC. Specifically designed to accommodate analog and digital requirements for a wide variety of telemetry, voice and video data storage applications, the DataFlex-1000A features a number of high-capacity, “hot-swappable” storage options, an analog bandwidth capacity of 97.2 kHz per channel with anti-alias filtering and no degradation of bandwidth as channel count increases, regardless if your channel count is 16 or over 1,000.
Features and Specs
- Simple local or remote system set-up/control/status
- Flexible signal inputs/outputs including IRIG-B, analog monitor channel and audio annotation. 10 MHz reference input.
- Produces and accepts a variety of data formats including CATS, DATX, UFF-58, EDAS RAW and others
- Compatible with and a replacement for many popular recorder models
- Spreadsheet configuration option
- Optional software provides functionality of multiple, traditional laboratory instruments without the bulk or cost