Advanced Visual Test Software V1.4
Universal Protective Relay Test systems with modular design 1 channel to 4 channel operations available in 15A and 30A versions. Complete simulation and testing set-up to test all kind of relays. Accompanied with powerful advanced report generation and analysis software Advanced Visual Test Software (AVTS) and Touch View Interface (TVI).
AVTS is a new Microsoft® Windows® 95/98/NT®/2000/XP software program designed to manage all aspects of protective relay testing using the PULSAR® Universal Test Set.
日本av电影网站The graphical user interface is the most powerful, yet easy to use feature of AVTS. Most tests can be built graphically without the use of traditional programming
Features and Specs
- New 1-Touch®; total automated testing of microprocessor-based relays.
- Test Module Wizard makes creating a new test easy. No programming skills required
- Import PulseMaster Test files to run in the new AVTS test environment
- Scan into AVTS a time current curve or any relay characteristic and verify Pass/Fail operation against that characteristic
- View and replay Digital Fault Recordings or EMTP/ATP simulations that are in the COMTRADE file format